Data protection declaration
- Name and contact details of the data controller as well as the data protection office
This data protection-policy applies for the data processing by
SELTING lawyers at law
Tel.: +49/ 221/ 12699-0
For any inquiry please contact the above mentioned address or write an email to email@example.com.
- Collection and retention of personal data as well as type and purpose of processing
When opening our website www.selting.com the browser on your device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information will be automatically collected and saved until being automatically deleted after a period of time:
- IP-address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of retrieved data,
- website from which our website is acessed (referrer-URL),
- used browser and if necessary operation system of your device as well as the name of your access-provider.
We process these data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating the system-security and –stability as well as
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing these data is art. 6 section 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case we use the collected data for purpose of drawing any conclusions about you as a person.
All retained data are deleted after a maximum of 7 days after their collection.
- Transfer of data
At no point the collected data are sold or for any other reason transferred to third parties.
- Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to art. 15 GDPR to obtain the right to have access to your personal data being processed. In particular about the purposes of processing, the categories of the personal data concerned, the categories of recipients for to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, to access any available information as to their source, where the personal data are not collected from us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and if necessary meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to art. 16 GDPR to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed by us;
- pursuant to art. 17 GDPR to obtain the erasure of your personal data we have retained, unless the processing is required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercising or defending of legal claims;
- pursuant to art. 18 GDPR to obtain restriction of processing your personal data, if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, or the processing is unlawful and the erasure of the personal data is being opposed by you and you request the restriction of their use instead or at the same time the data is no longer needed by us, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Or you have opposed the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit those data to another controller;
- pursuant to art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. In consequence we will no longer be permitted to use your data in future for which the consent is being withdrawn and
- pursuant to art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can lodge a complaint at the supervisory authority in your habitual residence or place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
- Right to object
Insofar your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interest pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR you have the right, pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, to object the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning your person which will be exercised without grounds relating to a particular situation.
If you wish to object the processing of your personal data, you can send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
For the use of our website we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from random or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or from the unauthorized use by third parties. Our security measures are constantly improved according to the technical development.
- Actuality and change of this data protection policy
This data protection declaration is valid and written in May 2018.
Through future development of our website or because of changed legal or administrative requirements it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The respective actual version of the data protection declaration you can find and print out at all times on our website http://www.selting.com/en/dataprotection.